Hello, I go by the name “Zero-Cheese”.
Programming is my passion and I live to create ‘fun things’, hoping to interact with those I cherish and to contribute to society, even if it’s just a little bit.
While I work as an engineer in a company, I also do programming contract work on the side.
Once upon a time, my main language was ‘C’, but before I knew it, my main language shifted to ‘Java → Python’.
Recently, I’ve been immersed in Python as I find deep learning exciting. (So much so that I’ve even obtained the E certification from the Japan Deep Learning Association.)
Career Introduction Student Life
- My first PC was a PC-9821. I remember needing about 40 FDDs for an OS backup…
- At some point, I got hooked on building PCs.
- Then, I completely forgot about programming… Working Life
- One day, I remembered my love for programming and resumed self-study.
- An Android app I released was featured in an article. (It was an app that made a sound when you shook the device.)
- Started running an FX automated trading system at home.
- Then, started running a stock automated trading system at home.
- Furthermore, started running a Bitcoin automated trading system at home.
- Participated in a hackathon held by the Japan Deep Learning Association and won a prize.
- Produced several websites and web apps.
- Started a blog.
- (↓ The following has nothing to do with programming.)
- Participated in Comiket multiple times as a doujinshi creator (even sold some at Toranoana).
- Created 2D CG as a hobby (Software used: SAI → ClipStudio, Photoshop)
- Proficient in 3D modelling software CATIA (learned for work)
- 2D mechanical drawing designer (learned for work)
- Industrial ladder circuit user (learned for work) Currently challenging
- 3D modelling software Blender (it’s too different from CATIA… quite difficult…)
- Also challenging 3D modelling software VRoid (it’s fun!)